Ciao! I am sure you all have many questions regarding the process of buying your perfect mattress, well lucky for you, I am here to fill in those missing puzzle pieces and help you get one step closer to having the best sleep of your life! All you have to do is grab a nice tall glass of wine and read away. Okay, do you have your wine or whatever beverage you desire in your hand? Bene, I will start the Q&A!
I will now list the six questions that you should ask when buying a mattress:
- What size mattress should I buy?
- When should you replace your mattress/what are the signs that you should replace your mattress?
- How to dispose of your old mattress?
- When is the best time to buy a mattress?
- Will the new mattress give me comfort and support?
- Will this new mattress address my allergies?
Let’s start off with question #1: What size mattress should I buy?
If you have not already, check out our blog about the perfect shopping guide for picking your mattress! In there, it talks about the different heights, as well as a ton of other aspects to consider when looking at mattresses. However, I know you are already here reading thus far, so let me make your life easier and tell you some information about sizing!
The key secret to choosing the right size for you is to take your height and width into consideration because you want to make sure you can fit comfortably. Another thing is to take into consideration how many people will be sharing this mattress, for example, if you will be sharing with your partner you will want to make sure the mattress size is spacious enough for two people.
Once you compare all your measurements with the measurements of the different size selections, you will be able to see which one will give you exactly what you are looking for! GiNO has many size selections to choose from starting at Twin all the way down to a California King. The options are endless here!
Question #2: When should you replace your mattress/what are the signs that you should replace your mattress?
Are you wondering if it is truly time for you to change that mattress? Might be hard to let go, but trust me, if any of the signs I am about to mention are valid to your mattress, LET IT GOOO!
- If your mattress has deep indentations instead of being firm and flat, this will affect how much support you will be provided with. And you deserve the most support and firmness, so do not settle for your old mattress it is time to replace it!
- An obvious one, are stains that are not removable. We all have those days where eating in the comfort of your bed sounds piacevole (pleasant) , however a couple of spills are inevitable. Or even having your kids on the bed, or your pets can make a bit of a mess at times. Instead of keeping the stains there to possibly smell, it is time to replace!
- Bed bugs. I know, I am getting the chills even thinking about this one. But it is very important to make sure you examine your mattress time to time, to make sure you are staying clear of any of the creepy bedtime crawlers. If there are any in sight, you know what I am going to say at this point. REPLACE IT!
- If you are realizing that you could possibly be allergic to your mattress and the materials that it is made out of, do not continue to ruin the most peaceful hours of your day sleeping on it! Say it with me now, REPLACE IT!
- The timeline on how often you should replace your mattress, if your mattress does not have any of these signs but you still want to know how often a mattress should be replaced, I have the answer for you! You should try to replace it every seven years, as the older it gets, it may not be able to provide the full comfort you desire.
Question #3: How to dispose your old mattress?
Okay, bene, so you got your new mattress, but you have no idea what to do with your old one right? There is a proper way to dispose of your mattress and the secret is coming out right now.
The two ways to dispose of your mattress, which will not harm the environment or cause you additional stress during the process are donating or recycling! Donating your mattress that could still be of good use to organizations such as Goodwill can be beneficial. There are also many services where you can have your mattress picked up to be recycled, however, a fee might be included, the fees could range depending on the service and mattress it is highly recommended to call and confirm the prices. However, the majority of the time, the fees are reasonable.
Question #4: When is the best time to buy a mattress?
SALE SALE SALE!!! Do not miss a good sale for mattresses when you see one!
The best sales are usually presented to customers on holidays all year round from Black Friday through Labor Day. Also be sure to check online deals, such as Cyber Monday.
Question #5: Will this new mattress give me comfort and support?
Of course, the number one must-have in your new mattress is the feeling of comfort. Things to consider when it comes to deciding if the mattress you are interested in will be the most comfortable and supportive for you are the materials the mattress is made out of, what kinds of support does the mattress enhances, and the qualities that allow relaxation when resting on the mattress.
Here at GINO, comfort, and support are important to us, and we only want the best for our customers. Our mattress provides optimal spinal support to make sure your back is well-rested and relaxed, our mattress also allows airflow and flexibility, this is important because you want to be able to comfortably move around in your sleep and have that breathability room.
Question #6: Will this new mattress address my allergies?
Lastly, you should always make sure you consider what the mattress is made out of and if you see that certain materials might activate your allergies, it is highly encouraged to stay away from it. However, some mattresses can also be made to avoid any allergy start-ups by having different features of prevention.
Here at GiNO, our mattresses have a removable cover that allows you to wash and clean them when needed and is made out of hypoallergenic materials! All GINO products have received the highest Oeko-Tex rating of Standard 100. Oeko-Tex is a worldwide recognized certification that guarantees the total absence of toxic and harmful substances. We are proud to have a production process that does not rely on toxic chemicals, and we are able to provide you with a mattress that has passed the Oeko-Standard 100 requirements on every layer of the mattress.
Do not worry, I know you have many more questions building up in your head, and we are totally not done yet, so maybe grab some cheese and grapes with your wine before we continue!
Before you purchase a mattress, it is important to ask the big three questions which are:
- What is the return policy?
- What is the warranty policy?
- What is the shipping & return guidelines?
Usually, any website that you are purchasing from would provide this information, so you want to make sure that you know all the rules and regulations before making any purchase decisions.
Let’s break down why these three are important to consider, shall we?
- The return policy is something that you would obviously wish you will not need to worry about, but just in case you should definitely be aware. Say the mattress is not working out for you, if there are no return options you could be stuck with something you do not want. Or if you want to avoid return fees, you want to make sure you know the exact deadlines for when it turns from free returns to returning at a cost!
- Warranty is essential, especially when you are purchasing something like a mattress where you will be using it everyday for as long as you wish to keep it.
- The shipping and returns guidelines are crucial to know, because you want to make sure you are aware of the costs for shipping and the expected timeline for delivery.
Here at GiNO, we strive to have the best policies when it comes to all three of these aspects. We can assure you that you will love our products, however, we got you covered if there are any issues or concerns!
- We want the process to be stress free for you, GiNO has a 100-day sleep trial and within those days you can return your mattress for free with a full refund. I am sure you are smiling with relief; you see what I mean? Stress free!
- But the great news does not stop there, we know you will love our mattress so we have a 20 year warranty to make sure you are always being taken care of ❤️
- As for shipping, there is free delivery with UPS anywhere in the contiguous U.S., products also typically ship within two-six business days. However, keep in mind UPD typically does not deliver on Saturday’s or Sunday’s!
Buonanotte e sogni d’oro
So as you take your last sip of wine, I would like to wrap up this Q&A, I hope this helped you, and it is never a bad idea to make sure you have all your questions answered. If you would like more assistance, we got you! GiNO has a live chat on their website, so ask away and remember to dream on. Wish you the best on your mattress journey! As always Buonanotte e sogni d’oro 💤